While we’ve had the essay prompts for months, college supplements are now starting to trickle out. The last of the stragglers will be coming out over the course of the next month.
Supplements are crazy important, but often under-appreciated by applicants. This is a chance to tell the school something they legitimately want to know about you! So don’t waste this precious space.
Jillian goes into detail in her video about how to tackle the most common types of college supplements, which are:
- Why Us: You tell the school why you’re a good fit.
- Attribute: You describe how you personally demonstrate a trait that is important to the school.
- Role Model: You write about a person you admire.
- Weird Question: You answer a seemingly random question the school asks.
- Stupid(ly) Hard Question: You answer a question that the school invented to be difficult.